Bežná cena: 11,55 €
Titul je vypredaný a nemáme ani informáciu o dotlači. Pre informáciu o dotlači sledujte prosím našu stránku.
Zobraziť dostupnosť v kamenných predajniach
Pri nákupe nad 35 € máte poštovné zadarmo.
Architecture Now! Volume 4 proves that the best keep getting better, with new names from all over the world and the most exciting and unique buildings and designs. As always, easy-to-navigate illustrated A-Z entries include current and recent projects, biographies, contact information, and website addresses.
Here are just a few of the projects that are featured in the book:
* A shelter for the needy made out of sandbags
* Nomadic Museum made by Shigeru Ban out of shipping containers
* A tree house in Germany
* New Museums that have been built by Gehry, Mansilla and Tuñón, Richard Meier or Herzog & de Meuron
* The BMW Central Building in Leipzig by Zaha Hadid
* Klein Dytham's amazing Wedding Chapel in Japan
* Design hotels in Berlin, São Paulo, and Cerro Paranal, Chile
* The new masterpiece by Rem Koolhaas/OMA - the Central Library in Seattle
* Private houses in Mexico City, São Paulo, Corsica, and Great Mackerel Beach, Australia
* Mix Las Vegas by Patrick Jouin
* A tower that will grow like a tree in New York
* With-it architects like David Adjaye, Caramel, Graftlab, Jakob +MacFarlane, Asymptote or Lewis Tsurumaki Lewis
* Artists who take on architectural space like Anselm Kiefer, Frank Stella and Bill Viola, or architects who are interested in art, like Peter Eisenman